I’m sure we’ve all gotten those cute little ‘surveys’ in our emails asking us for random information about ourselves. I think they’re fun, fill them out, send them to my friends and sometimes to the occasional ex-boyfriend I want to annoy by sending him forwards. 🙂 My life is relatively boring, but I love learning silly, random things about other people.
1. What are some nicknames you have had? Sha Sha, Moo, The Grouch From The Living Room (don’t ask…)
2. Who was the last person you kissed, and where?
-My husband, on the cheek to wake him up
3. What were some of your Halloween costumes?
A pizza, a lemon, a traffic light, a tube of Clearasil, a baby doll
4. What are you going to do tonight?
Same thing we do every night, Pinky…:)
5. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
I hated Cloverfield and Kill Bill, Vol 1
Would you rather…
1. Have lots of money or lots of friends?
2. Be intelligent or beautiful?
intelligent, it lasts longer
3. Stay awake for two days straight or sleep for two days straight?
4. Be a game show host or a soap opera actor?
Game show host
5. Be strapped to a chair and force-fed moldy donuts or be strapped to the same chair and forced to watch 24 straight hours of American Idol?
I don’t know, they both sound equally disgusting. 🙂
Would you ever…
1. Be a contestant on a reality show?
Depends, but probably not
2. Pose nude?
No. Trust me, no one wants to see that…
3. Sleep with any of your teachers/professors?
Most of them, no; some of them, yes; A few of them, hell yeah! 🙂
4. Dye your hair blue?
5. Waste your time reading stupid blog posts and surveys?
If you have gotten this far reading this survey, you are now morally obligated to post your answers in the ‘comments’ section. If you don’t do so within 20 minutes, a giant purple mosquito will bite you and give you bad luck for the next fourteen years, and your significant other will flee the country and marry a goat.
Geez, can you tell I was bored? 🙂
I know this will occur because my brother’s girlfriend’s sister’s former roommate’s next-door neighbor told me so…